Having filled in tens of other registration participants and selection to the orisinilitasan quite strictly. Here are the best finalists and winners in scientific writing competition between SMP / MTs student, at Hidayatus Salam Science Project Olimpyad (HITSPO) in 2017 at Hidayatus Salam Lowayu Dukun Gresik East Java.
1. Banana Bark Waste As Air Sterilization from Junior High School SMPN 1 Gedangan Sidoarjo
SMPN 1 Gedangan sidoarjo is represented by Aditya Prasetyo, Anita Rizka Vidya and M. Ahnaf Pratama accompanied by preceptor teacher Ibu Hidayatul Fajar Novianti, S.Pd. The above photos are when they are visited by the jury. And here is a video of their performance during the presentation in front of the jury, there is Presentation SMPN 1 Gedangan Sidoarjo video
2. Effectiveness of Anti Mosquito Drugs from Sugar Cane and Basil Leaf (Ocimum Sanctum) As Aedes Argypti Mosquito Repellent) from MTsNU Trate Gresik
3. Candy Banana Tuber (Musa Paradisiaca sp) As High Nutritive Processed Food Products from SMP S-PEAM Pasuruan East Java
SMP S-PEAM (Pesantren Entrepreneur Al-Maun School) is represented by three students namely Siti Aisyah, Hawwa Ayesha Salma and Rayis Hirzaus Hubballah, and accompanied by the tutor of Ibu Nurul Mawaridha, S.Pd. The photo above is when the Junior High School S-PEAM team prepares to receive visitors when the HITSPO opening ceremony has been completed, and the following is their performance during the presentation in front of the jury, Presentasion of SMP S-PEAM Pasuruan Video.
4. DACAR ECOSURF (An Eco-Friendly Innovation Bio Surfactant) On Liquid Detergent LeafBased Nephelium lappaceum and Carica Papaya L from MTs Ma’arif NU 2 Sutojayan Blitar.
MTs Maa’arif NU Sutojayan Blitar was represented by Arini Azkiyatun Nada and Binti Diana Azizah and accompanied by their companion teacher Achmad Budi Susetyo, S.Si. The photo above is when preparing for the opening of HITSPO 2017, and the following is a video of their performance during the presentationin front of the jury of HITSPO 2017. There is the Presentation of MTs Ma’arif Sutojayan Blitar video.
5. Utilization of Enceng Gondok Plants (Eichornia Crassipes) As Ink Ingredients markers from SMP Alhikmah Full day School Surabaya.
Al-Hikmah Junior High School in HITSPO 2017 passed two teams, one of them was represented by three students namely Cahyani Ratna Dewi, Amanda Sofi Nabila and Salma Izza Abidah and accompanied by their mentor teacher, Ira Ika Dua Rosyana, S.Si., M.Pd. The photo above is when the team is still in the process of organizing the stand for the exhibition event at HITSPO 2017, and the following is their video presentation during the presentation in front of the jury of Presentation SMP AL-Hikmah Surabaya at HITSPO 2017 Video.
6. Effectiveness of Fermented Soybean (Phaseolus Aureus) In Lowering HCN In Cassava Flour (Manihot Esculenta) from SMP Alhikmah Full Day School Surabaya
In addition to a team entitled Utilization of Plants of Water Hyacinth (Eichornia Crassipes) As Ink Ink Markers, SMP Al-Hikmah Surabaya passed another team represented by three female students namely Cetta Reswara Parahita, Azra Fahriyah Indrasta and Rania Sasi Kirana accompanied by companion teacher the same is Mrs. Ira Ika Dua Rosyana, S.Si., M.Pd. The photo above is when they receive the visit from the exhibition jury, and here is their presentation to the jury of HITSPO 2017. Presentation of ALHIKMAH Surabaya in HITSPO 2017 Video.
SMPN 1 Bungah was represented by two of their students namely Lailatul Qiroati and Lucky Adhun Pratama and accompanied by their companion teacher, Mrs. Muniroh, S.Pd. The photo above is when the team is getting ready to receive visits from the exhibition visitors and the jury, and the following is when they make a presentation in front of the jury of HITSPO 2017. There is Presentation of SMPN 1 Bungah at HITSPO 2017 Video.
8. Herbal Medicinal Cream Ice Binahong (Anrederra Cordifolla) Soursop (Annona Muricata), Srikaya (Annona Sequammosa), and Papaya Flower (Caricca Papaya) Healthy Favors and Efficacious from SMP PGRI I Puri Mojokerto
SMP PGRI Puri I Mojokerto was represented by three of their students, Diah Ayu Widoretno, Siska Wiranti and Saputri Dwi Fitriani, accompanied by their preceptor teacher Nurul Islam Baharudin Tamimi, S.Pd.Photo above is when they are preparing to follow the stage exhibition and presentation of HITSPO 2017, and here is presentation of SMP PGRI I Puri team in front of the jury of HITSPO 2017. There is Presentation of SMP PGRI I Puri Mojokerto Team at HITSPO 2017 Video.
9. Natural Soap from Paederia Scandens Leaves Anti Cold from MTsN 2 Lamongan
10. Green Power Bank With Utilization of Fruit and Vegetable Waste from SMP Darul Ulum I Unggulan Peterongan Jombang
The team from Junior High School Darul Ulum Jombang this time represented by three of their students namely Najwa ‘Aaliyah Thoati, Anik Khumairoh and Robiatul Aliyah, and accompanied by their school teacher Astri Faizah, S.Pd. The photo above is when they answer questions from visitors who are very interested in their work, and the following is the presentation of their presentation in the presence of the jury HITSPO 2017. There is Presentation of Junior High School Darul Ulum Unggulan Peterongan Jombang in HITSPO 2017 Video