Skunkvine Leaves or named latin Paederia scadens is a shrub, plant fences and wild plants. This plant is usually grown in front of the terrace or in paddy fields. This safeguard has unique characteristics, namely: When we squeeze or tear this leaf it will smell the farting smell of farting stomach, Therefore the leaves are known as fart leaves. Skunkvine Leaves can be used as a remedy to overcome stomach pain, antidote poison, strengthen the stomach, blood flow, anti-inflammation, appetite enhancer, bullet fart, and launching vital energy flow, even there are others.
Myth, formerly in Indonesia, including in the district Glagah Lamongan East Java, many people who believe this plant by tying this plant at the waist on the abdomen like a belt in order to relieve abdominal pain, such as bloating and heartburn. The average community around Glagah Village underestimates Skunkvine leaf (Paederia scandens) because the smell is like a fart but in the smell that like farts there are many benefits so that researchers want to use Skunkvine leaf (Paederia scandens) to processing be a product of high value.
1. To know how to manufacture “Natural Soap from Skunkvine Leaves (Paederia scadens)”.
2. To know the efficacy of “Natural Soap from Skunkvine Leaves (Paederia scadens)”.
Material And Tool
1. Skunkvine Leaves (Paederia scandens).
2. Belimbi Fruit (Avverhoa bilimbi)
3. Scented oil seeds
4. Coconut Oil
6. Sugar solution
3. Gas stove
6. Balance Sheet o hause
1. Prepare equipment such as: container, spoon, filter, knife, glass, telenan, balance sheet o hause.
2. Take the contents of the starfruit (Avverhoa bilimbi), then blender the flesh of belimbingwuluh (Avverhoa bilimbi), then filter the belimbing wuluh (Avverhoa bilimbi) already blendered, and take the juice.
3. Take the Skunkvine leaves (Paederia scandens), then blender the leaves, filter the leaves that have been in the blender, and take the juice.
4. Mix all ingredients leaf juice (Paederia scandens) and star fruit belimbing wuluh (Avverhoa bilimbi)) into the pan then heat over 50 celcius temperature.
5. When the temperature of the alkaline solution in the first step has dropped to 50 ℃, mix it with a mixture of oil that has been boiled.
6. Warm up the soap until it reaches the end of the saponification process => gell phase, add the alcohol mixture to the soap-making pan. Pour slowly, make sure heating soap is not to be too hot so alcohol is not easy to evaporate.
12. After one to two hours remove the mold from the refrigerator and keep it for two weeks, then remove the soap from the mold, then you can use it as a bath soap.
1. The making of Natural Soap Leaves (Paederia scadens) Resistan Colds
To make Skunvine leaf (Paederia scandens) to natural soap. Prepare equipment such as: container, spoon, filter, knife, glass, cork, balance o hause. Take the contents of the starfruit (Avverhoa bilimbi), then blender the flesh of belimbi wuluh (Avverhoa bilimbi), then filter the belimbi wuluh (Avverhoa bilimbi) that has been blendered, and take the juice. Take the leaf of Paederia scandens, wash and blend the Skunvine leaves (Paederia scandens), then filter the skunvine leaves (Paederia scandens) that have been in the blender, and take the extract.
3. Contains aroma therapy to make us comfortable and feel refreshed after the move
4. Care for the skin to keep it smooth and well maintained
5. Overcoming skin problems such as oily and dry skin
6. Can whiten skin
7. Maintain skin health from germs and dirt
8. Make the skin becomes scented because of the aroma given the bath soap
9. Cleanse the skin from dust and dirt attached during our move
10. Helps keep skin moist